Project: Music Heals Us
We’re partnering with Project: Music Heals Us to deliver twice weekly digital bedside concerts performed by BDDS musicians for patients at Oakwood Village Assisted Living, Agrace Hospice, and now SSM St. Mary’s Hospital. Learn more by visiting pmhu.org.
VARIOUS TIMES THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER
Sign up for:
- Incendiaries (Program Sponsors) and Fan the Flames Sponsors begins Monday, April 26, 2021.
- Pyrotechnics and Future Fund contributors begins Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
- The Dynamite Club, Skyrockets, Firecrackers, and Sparklers begins Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Series ticket holders begins Sunday, May 2, 2021.
- All ticket holders and any and all BDDS fans begins Friday, May 7, 2021.
May 29 – 31 and June 18 – 20
BDDS presents 13 outdoor Bandwagon pop-up concerts, an eclectic mix of short, energetic, and engaging music. We’re bringing them free of charge to audiences in neighborhoods all over Madison: Penn Park, Orton Park, Warner Park, the Village Mall on Park, the Capitol Square, and on The Green outside of the Apple Store. Socially distanced, exciting, and family friendly. Check back here the weeks of Bandwagon for our schedule or check out our Facebook page.
Stephanie Jutt, flute
Jeffrey Sykes, keyboard
Timothy Jones, bass-baritone
Leanne League, violin
Paran Amirinazari, violin
Jeremy Kienbaum, viola
Trace Johnson, cello
- Saturday, May 29
- 12 PM Penn Park (with special guests Tamera & Leotha Stanley, from Mt. Zion Gospel Choir)
- 3 PM & 4 PM The Green at Hilldale (in front of Apple Store/bartaco) (with special guest Sonora Strings from Suzuki Strings)
- Sunday, May 30
- 11 AM Northside Farmer Market (in front of the Lakeview Library) (with special guest Sonora Strings)
- 2 PM Penn Park (with special guests Tamera & Leotha Stanley)
- Monday, May 31
- 12 PM Orton Park gazebo
- Friday, June 18
- 12 PM & 1 PM Village on Park (with special guests Tamera & Leotha Stanley)
- Saturday, June 19
- 4 PM & 5 PM Capitol Square—The Forum
- Sunday, June 20
- 11 AM Northside Farmer’s Market (in front of the Lakeview Library)